Avaya IP Office
Avaya is a global leader in business phone systems. Avaya’s IP Office is an award winning telephone system specifically designed to meet the communications needs of small and medium sized businesses.
The IP Office phone system is highly flexible and scalable. It can be configured to meet a broad range of budgets; it supports single or multiple offices and can be installed in analogue, digital or VoIP environments.
Whether you have one office with staff who are always office based or multiple sites with a mix of mobile sales personnel, teleworking mums working from home or field teams working in remote locations – the Avaya IP Office can be tailored to meet your businesses communications requirements.
Reduce Costs, Improve Productivity, Exceed Customer Expectations
- Expand. Easily expand your phone system as you grow by adding more licenses, office phones and soft phones.
- Reduce. Connect multiple sites together and reduce long distance call costs
- Conference. Launch conference calls instantly and reduce costs with two 64 user audio conferencing bridges.
- Mobility. Enable mobile users, teleworkers and field teams to connect to the IP Office control unit and make calls from any location with any wireless, analogue, digital or VoIP phone.
- Save. Realise significant cost savings with single number access; employees can be contacted on, and make calls from, one number- anywhere, on any phone via the IP Office control unit
- Telework. Softphones enable teleworkers to handle calls from their laptops/desktops wherever they are.
- Service. Direct call routing ensures employees never miss a call and customers get through to the right person the first time, even when employees are away from the office
Small and medium enterprises require cost effective solutions and flexibility in the work environment as they grow. The Avaya IP Office is perfect for just these reasons. It enables us to provide our clients with a feature rich big business phone solution for all your telephony, messaging, networking, conferencing and customer management needs, without the big business price tag.