Scope Logic’s approach to network installations consists of five key elements:
- We audit your current situation and future requirements through meetings with key staff.
- For existing networks we audit your current hardware, software and cabling providing you with an equipment inventory and network map.
- From the audits we prepare a detailed analysis with recommendations of new equipment and improvements including a detailed breakdown of costs and priorities.
- We roll out the recommendations, upgrading your existing or installing your new network.
- We roll out a fixed price Managed Services support contract to ensure that your network is maintained and operational.
Network installs are always a process of configuring, installing and troubleshooting to get the network working with optimised security, stability, performance and availability, with Scope Logic’s structured approach we ensure that your next network install goes as painlessly as possible.
To have a chat with one of our consultants about how we can assist you with your next IT project Contact Us.